Survey Builder is a web-based survey development and management platform that allows survey designers full autonomy over what to include on their survey. All surveys are designed with pure HTML with any fields (text fields, check boxes, radio buttons, and select lists) in the HTML automatically saved when the survey is submitted.
- Surveys Designed with HTML.
- Web-based creation and administration of surveys (includes WYSIWYG HTML editor for survey design).
- Support for Instructions (agree to terms) page and thankyou page.
- Support for anonymous surveys.
- Optional require participants to agree to terms before starting survey.
- Email notifications when surveys are started, agreed to, and completed.
- Support for templates so multiple surveys can use a common look and feel.
- Browse survey responses in the web-based back-end and/or download responses as CSV file to import into a spreadsheet program (e.g. Excel).
- Flexible multi-user/multi-group permissions to allow different levels of access.
- Support for tabs, and repeating templates via special HTML mark-up that can optionally be included.
- PHP 5.2 or higher
- MySQL 5 or higher
- Apache Webserver Recommended (though it may work with other servers).
Downloads are hosted on the Sourceforge Project.
- A Sample Survey - This is a copy of a live survey slightly modified for demo purposes. It uses some more advanced concepts like tabs and question sets, and templates to demonstrate the capabilities of Survey Builder.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Survey Options
- Multi-Tab Surveys
- Question Sets