Thank you for agreeing to do the survey! This is a two-step questionnaire (25 questions) that explores leadership, collaboration, creativity and learning through the arts. Each question asks what you KNOW and/or VALUE and what you DO.
Three of the questions ask what you remember best about ECON 801, and why it matters.
Before ECON 801
Step One: For each question, FIRST decide whether what you knew or practiced BEFORE you took ECON 801 was adequate or inadequate and then choose the number that best describes the level of your knowledge and practice at that time.
After ECON 801
Step Two: Then decide whether what you know or practice AFTER taking ECON 801 is adequate or inadequate and then chose a number that best describes the level of your knowledge and practice now.
0) not adequate for my needs or liking
1) just about OK, but not really enough for my needs or liking
2) OK, but just barely enough for my needs or liking
4) I feel that the level of my knowledge and/or practice is excellent
3) Somewhere between barely OK and excellent
THERE ARE 25 QUESTIONS.